The characteristics and structure of aluminum veneer of building curtain wall
Haorui Da (Tangshan) Decoration Materials Co., Ltd. invites everyone to pay attention to:
The aluminum veneer curtain wall is made of high-quality high-strength aluminum alloy plates, and its structure is mainly composed of panels, stiffeners and corners. The aluminum veneer of the building curtain wall is characterized by good rigidity, light weight, high strength, easy cleaning and maintenance, and convenient installation and construction. Let us take a look at the characteristics and structure of the aluminum veneer of the architectural curtain wall.
The characteristics and structure of aluminum veneer for building curtain wall
1. The characteristics of aluminum veneer for building curtain wall
1. Aluminum veneer curtain wall panels have good rigidity, light weight and high strength. The aluminum veneer curtain wall panel has good corrosion resistance, and the fluorocarbon paint can last for 25 years.
2, aluminum veneer curtain wall panels have good workmanship
Using the process of first processing and then painting, the aluminum plate can be processed into various complex geometric shapes such as plane, arc and spherical surface.
3, aluminum veneer curtain wall panels are not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain. The non-adhesiveness of the fluorine coating film makes it difficult for contaminants to adhere to the surface, and it has good cleanliness.
4. The installation and construction of aluminum veneer curtain wall panels is convenient and quick. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory, and the construction site does not need to be cut and simply fixed.
5. Aluminum veneer curtain wall panels can be recycled and reused, which is good for environmental protection. The aluminum plate can be recycled 100%, and the recycling value is higher.
2. The structure of aluminum veneer for building curtain wall
Haoruida aluminum veneer curtain wall is made of high-quality high-strength aluminum alloy sheet, the usual thickness is 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0MM, the model is 3003, and the state is H24. Its structure is mainly composed of panels, stiffeners and corners. The corner code can be directly formed by bending and punching the panel, or riveting the corner code on the small side of the panel. The stiffener is connected with the electric welding screw behind the board (the screw is directly welded on the back of the board) to make it a solid whole, which greatly enhances the strength and rigidity of the aluminum veneer curtain wall, and ensures the flatness in long-term use Degree, wind and earthquake resistance. If sound insulation is required, high-efficiency sound insulation and heat insulation materials can be installed inside the aluminum plate.
3. Surface treatment of aluminum veneer for building curtain wall
The surface of aluminum veneer curtain wall is generally treated with fluorocarbon spraying after chromating and other pretreatments. Polyvinylidene fluoride resin (KANAR500) for fluorocarbon paint topcoat and varnish. Generally divided into two coatings, three coatings or four coatings. Fluorocarbon coating has excellent corrosion resistance and weather resistance, can resist acid rain, salt spray and various air pollutants, has excellent resistance to cold and heat, can resist strong ultraviolet radiation, and can maintain long-term no fading and no chalking ,long lasting. Haorida (Tangshan) Decoration Materials Co., Ltd. selects high-quality fluorocarbon coatings from world-renowned fluorocarbon coatings and coatings manufacturers such as PPG, DNT, AKZO, NIPPON, etc., with a wide range of colors. Customers can directly select or select the color palette provided by the manufacturer. Provide swatch samples.